Loot Drop has developed numerous games since its founding in November 2010, including Ghost Recon Commander which was nominated in the 30th Annual 2012 Gamemaster Golden Joystick awards! We look forward to a return to core game development with our upcoming titles.
GHOST RECON COMMANDER
A fast-paced strategic combat experience that challenges everything you know about Facebook games. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Commander is a project by Loot Drop in conjunction with Ubisoft. Like GRC on Facebook to keep up-to-date with the latest news, game information, and press coverage. The game is presently in a true beta mode.
- G4TV: Ghost Recon Commander Hands-On Preview (video with Brenda Garno Brathwaite interview)
- G4TV: Ghost Recon Commander Coming Soon
- Games.com News: Ubisoft Plans Strategic Social Strike with Ghost Recon Commander
- IGN.com: Ghost Recon Commander Revealed
- Inside Social Games: Loot Drop Confirmed as Ghost Recon Commander Developer
- Kotaku: Ghost Recon Commander Plans to Make Facebook your Next Field of Battle
- Slashgear: Ghost Recon Commander to Invade Facebook
- Venturebeat: Ghost Recon Commander will be a “gamer’s game” on Facebook
- VG24/7: Ghost recon Facebook Game Inbound from Brenda Brathwaite
The GRC Team
Tom Hall, designer of the iconic Commander Keen and Wolfenstein 3D games, returns to his funny roots with Pettington Park, a Google+ exclusive game created for Zynga by Loot Drop. Play Pettington Park on Google+. Click here to view Pettington Park’s credits.
- Gamezebo: Pettington Park Walkthrough
- Gamezebo: Pettington Park Review
- Dot MMO: Pettington Park Review
- Kotaku: Pettington Park is Not DOOM for Doggies and Kitties
- Games.com: No joke: Pettington Park is Loot Drop and Zynga’s Google+ Project
- Inside Social Games: Pettington Park Review
The Pettington Park Team